Next Monday, the Township Officials of Illinois (TOI) will host a webinar titled COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS): What Should Townships be Doing? Details about the webinar are below:
Date/Time: Monday, March 16, 2020, 12-1 pm
Presented by Keri-Lyn Krafthefer, Ancel Glink
- What do we know already?
- Proper Rules to Operate by
- What is considered reasonable when responding?
- FOIA/OMA are not suspended; you are required to comply
- Do NOT abandon Transparency
- What powers do Supervisors have NOW?
This online event is FREE to attend (limited to 1000 participants)!
Join Zoom Meeting by clicking here and entering Meeting ID: 420 432 4042