A bunch of legal updates take effect for small businesses in 2023.
- One new law expands the definition of “racial discrimination” to include hair.
- One new law increases the minimum wage.
- One new law increases workers’ rights to take leave.
- One new law bans latex gloves in food service establishments.
- An upgrade to an existing law provides employers with a way to offer retirement accounts to their employees.
What laws are going into effect in Illinois 2023?
New year, new laws! In our 2023 annual legislative digest for Illinois’ small business community, we highlight four new laws that take effect
Continue Reading New Laws in 2023