Latest Post

Denial of Injunctive Relief Upheld in 2-1 Split In Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
As we have previously covered, there has been a flurry of litigation after the Illinois state legislature passed a ban on the sale and transfer of various assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that was signed into law by Governor Pritzker. Recently the Seventh Circuit of Appeals in Chicago upheld the blocking of a proposed injunction that would have prevented the law from going into effect in a 2-1 decision, which the Illinois State Rifle Association says they plan to appeal to the United States Supreme
Continue Reading Injunctive Relief Sought Against Illinois Assault Rifle Ban Denied in Federal Appellate Court, Could the United States Supreme Court Weigh in?