Grundy County DUI LawyerIf you have been arrested, charged with a crime, or convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense, you may have a criminal record that can cause a great deal of difficulty in your life. Arrests, convictions, or other related information may show up in criminal background checks, affecting your ability to obtain a job or secure housing. Other areas of your life may also be affected, such as your ability to receive government benefits or pursue education. If you are dealing with records related to previous brushes with the law, you may be wondering if there is any way to clear your name and start fresh. 

Fortunately, the state of Illinois offers options to seal or expunge criminal records in certain cases. Doing so can provide many benefits, including improved job prospects, housing opportunities, and peace of mind. An experienced attorney can help you determine your options for addressing your criminal record and receiving the fresh start you deserve.