The city of Springfield, Massachusetts, and the areas around it get a lot of traffic. When traveling locally, you can see numerous trucks on the roads and highways. It is not unexpected that trucks are involved in many car accidents in the area.
You must consult a Springfield truck accident attorney immediately if you were hurt in a collision with a commercial truck. You may be entitled to damages if the driver or the business that hired them violated FMCSA regulations or failed to drive safely and attentively, which could have contributed to the collision.
A truck accident can have a lasting effect on your life. You will end up facing some health and monetary issues.
Call Phillips Law Office if you or a loved one has been hurt in a truck accident in Springfield. While you heal, they will handle the legal proceedings with their team. Let their courageous, astute, and tenacious advocacy help you increase your settlement. A Professional Springfield truck accident lawyer will ensure you get complete compensation to return to your life.
Common Cause of Trucking Accidents
There are many reasons behind meeting with truck accidents. Some of these are-
- Inexperienced drivers,
- Exhausted drivers,
- Trucks with defective parts and maintenance issues,
Get in touch with Phillips Law Offices to find out how our truck accident lawyers may assist if you or someone close to you was hurt in an accident involving a large commercial vehicle. You shouldn’t have to handle such severe auto accidents’ significant physical and financial difficulties. Trust our company to get the just compensation you deserve.
What are the regulations of Federal Trucking?
Due to the size, weight, and potential risk these vehicles represent to other motorists; the federal government places restrictions on the operations of commercial trucking firms and their drivers. Commercial trucks have a greater turning radius and blind spot than regular cars and can weigh up to 80,000 pounds. These cars could endanger other cars because of their extreme size and bulk. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) has set several rules to reduce this danger.
The FMCSA mandates the following for truckers and trucking firms:
- Reduce drivers’ time on the road before stopping for a break.
- Make sure that all drivers receive the appropriate instruction and training.
- Keep your vehicles up to a high degree of maintenance and safety.
- Adopt a “zero-tolerance” approach to drugs and alcohol.
- Maintain loads below the maximum permitted weight.
Reasons you should work with Springfield Truck Accident Attorneys
Managing a lawsuit is labor-intensive and challenging following a truck accident. A layperson cannot comprehend the complexity and detail of Massachusetts personal injury law. Years of experience and substantial knowledge are required to manage trucking accident/personal injury litigation successfully.
The first and most crucial choice you will need to make as a truck accident victim is which firm will fight for your to get the truck accident claim. Although you have many options, the finest business is one that not only has experience with truck accidents but also gives you the peace of mind of getting the claim settlement done. Some of the reasons to work with us:
- Practical Experience of Handling Cases: We at Phillips Law Offices actively practice truck accident law in addition to simply understanding it. Our team of expert lawyers worked on different cases of truck accidents. When looking into your accident, our firm knows trucking firms’ obligations and what to look for.
- A group of Skilled Mediators and Attorneys: As a service company, our employees and their skills are our most valuable resource. Our Springfield, truck accident lawyers have years of expertise assisting truck accident victims. Since we are expert negotiators, if we feel that the offered settlements do not fairly compensate our clients, we will not be afraid to pursue litigation forcefully.
- Reliable Law Service: It is beneficial to work with an expert law team who understands what you have gone through and is polite and patient when communicating with you. Furthermore, we know that no two truck accident cases are alike, so we understand the case and pay attention to all the details regardless of how small they may be.
How can Springfield Truck Accident Lawyer help?
Being in a truck accident is an event that can only be described as traumatic. Any collision is terrible, but the damage is frequently disastrous when the opposing car is significantly bigger and heavier.
People engaged in this kind of accident get an injury and are in shock; they cannot manage all the procedures required to file a personal injury or wrongful death claim. Once you connect with us, we will work accordingly.
- Investigation: We’ll start by thoroughly looking at your accident. We make sure to obtain all of the information that is accessible, including medical records, witness statements, or existing recordings. We can better understand the situation by taking the time to examine the accident scene and the related paperwork.
- Communication: As part of our service philosophy, we take full responsibility for communicating on your behalf. It is expected that as an accident victim, your phone, mailbox, and email inbox will be overflowing with messages from lawyers, insurance company representatives, billing firms, and other parties.
- Quantify: Even if financial losses, like medical costs and missed earnings, appear simple to prove, some victims will continue to suffer from them for years. To ensure that the settlement we ask for fully compensates you for your losses, we must project them along with any potential care costs and lost future wages.
- Litigation: If the discussion fails to result in a satisfying resolution, we won’t hesitate to take your issue to court and vigorously defend it there. Our company was established on the principle that people whose careless deeds or inactions resulted in harm be accountable.
Call us today to get complete Truck Accident Compensation Assistance
The Springfield truck accident lawyers at Phillips Law Offices are dedicated to compensating victims of avoidable truck accidents. For a free consultation, call our legal office to speak with a Springfield truck accident attorney. We operate on a contingency-fee-basis, so you owe us nothing until we obtain a reasonable settlement or jury verdict.
Hire Waukegan Car Accident Lawyer to get your claim settlement done
Car Accident Lawyer Springfield IL
Camp Lejeune Water Contamination Lawsuit Settlement
The post Springfield Truck Accident Lawyer- Work with Professionals for Compensation Claim appeared first on Phillips Law Offices.