Lake homes, weekend getaways, and family reunions are all popular in Waukegan. Unfortunately, accidents in Waukegan can be severe or even fatal because of the numerous congested highways. If you or a loved one was hurt in a car or motorbike accident, you need legal representation to safeguard your rights and financial recovery. Phillips Law Offices is the leading Waukegan car accident lawyer.
Post-accident, you will have to deal with high medical costs, lost time at work, and ongoing pain that has an unexpectedly negative impact on your life. However, if another party was at fault for your accident, you have the right to request compensation for your losses. A knowledgeable auto accident lawyer in Waukegan from Phillips Law Offices can assist you in pursuing full compensation. You require to recuperate and move on with your life if you have been harmed in a collision. We have committed Waukegan car accident lawyers with a wealth of experience advocating for the rights of injured victims in careless accident cases. To find out how we can help you, contact us today to set up a free consultation.
Causes of Waukegan Car Accidents
Numerous scenarios can result in a car collision, but some are more likely to occur than others. The following are a few of the primary reasons for car accidents:
- Driving too fast in poor weather conditions
- Pileups caused by snow or ice.
- Heavy traffic
- Texting while driving
- Browsing the internet or using social media while driving
- Using a GPS
How can Waukegan Car Accident Lawyer help?
You might be perplexed as to why you would require legal representation if you have never been hurt in an auto accident. Why not leave it up to the insurance company to resolve it? The insurance provider, regrettably, is off your side. It wants to reduce compensation as much as it can. So you may need to catch up in getting the right compensation, and that too on time.
In a Waukegan vehicle accident claim, an attorney protects your best interests and can assist you in many ways. Let us see how-
- Thorough Investigation– Although attorneys will do an initial examination, insurers base their decisions on formulae. They work towards reducing the costs for the business because that is what they want to do as a firm. To demonstrate the complete scope of your damages, you need a lawyer who comprehends what you’ve gone through and the impact due to injuries.
- Extensive Evidence Collection– To build a compelling case for compensation, a skilled Waukegan car accident lawyer will compile medical records, police reports, witness testimonies, and other evidence.
- Hiring professionals– You must present a compelling case for your injuries to negotiate a fair settlement or support your claim in court. To testify about your experience, discomfort, long-lasting side effects, and the long-term fiscal impact of your injuries, your lawyer may occasionally need to confer with a doctor and other specialists.
- Building a Legal Case– This covers the immediate costs associated with the accident and any potential long-term losses. A knowledgeable attorney will calculate all your damages.
- Vigorously Negotiating– The person who hit has the backing of the insurance company. Your attorney will be ready to deal with all correspondence with the insurance company and engage in active negotiation on your behalf.
- Taking up the case to the court– You will have an attorney taking up the case and will fight for the compensation. An attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial to fight for the compensation and justice you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Compensation
When you face an injury due to careless driving from the motorist, you have the exclusive right to compensation under Waukegan, Illinois state law. At Phillips Law Offices, we’ll carefully analyze the damages you’ve endured to ensure we’re asking for the highest compensation possible. This might include payment for:
Your medical costs, including the paid one and those associated with your accident that you can anticipate-
- Missing work due to injury
- A decline in your potential earning power in the future
- The price of replacing or repairing your car
- A sum equal to the extent of your suffering from both bodily and mental pain
Timeline for Filling the Auto Accident Claim
You only have a small window of time to file a vehicle accident claim if you were injured in a Waukegan collision. After being wounded, you should speak with a lawyer as quickly as possible.
It is important to claim the car accident injury before the two-year statute of limitations under Illinois state law. That’s what the law calls the deadline for submitting your compensation claim. Simply put, you got two years from the date of the collision to claim for an automobile accident.
Experienced and Certified Waukegan Car Accident Lawyer
At the Phillips Law Office in Waukegan, we provide knowledgeable, tactical support to assist victims of serious accidents in obtaining compensation. Whether you have experienced a severe injury or lost a loved one, we know how upsetting an accident can be. As a result, you may rely on our attorneys to pursue the maximum recovery you are entitled to get through the case’s conclusion.
We’ve handled accident claims involving:
- Waukegan’s roadways are hazardous
- Dangerous intersections in Waukegan
- Pedestrian collisions
- Bicycle collisions
Irrespective of the accident you are facing, there are many ways to settle the claim best.
Talk to the Waukegan Car Accident Lawyer
All our clients receive empathetic, individualized attention from Phillips Law Offices, Illinois. Our objective is to get as much as the amount of compensation for your accident injury claim. We will investigate the circumstances leading up to your accident, pinpoint those at fault, speak with insurance companies on your behalf directly, consult with experts, and work to negotiate reasonable compensation. If there is no fair settlement, we will represent you at trial if necessary.
Contact our office if you were hurt in a car accident in or near Waukegan, Illinois. In Waukegan, we have assisted many clients in getting compensation for personal injury and improving things.
Does surgery increase workers’ comp settlement?
How can hiring a birth injury Attorney help me and my child?
Can I file a lawsuit against entities that caused injury even if collecting worker’s compensation?
The post Hire Waukegan Car Accident Lawyer to get your claim settlement done appeared first on Phillips Law Offices.