The very first thing you should do is report your concerns to your baby’s pediatrician. Let the doctor know what your concerns are let the doctor investigate and see if he or she shares those concerns. secondly, you should consult with an attorney who’s experienced in birth-related injuries.

The Illinois personal injury law firm of Phillips Law Offices has a recognized reputation as having aggressive, skilled, and determined representatives and advocates for injured individuals and their families.

The post What legal action should I take if I suspect my child was injured during birth? appeared first on Phillips Law Offices.