Typically you can sue both. Both a hospital and a doctor for the negligence of a doctor based on the legal relationship between the doctor and hospital you can separately file a lawsuit against the hospital for the hospital’s independent acts of negligence that caused you injury.

The Illinois personal injury law firm of Phillips Law Offices has a recognized reputation as having aggressive, skilled, and determined representatives and advocates for injured individuals and their families.

The post Do I sue the doctor or the hospital if I’ve been a victim of medical malpractice? appeared first on Phillips Law Offices.