Eva Matela Kogut will discuss financial neutrals in the Collaborative Divorce Illinois’ (CDI) Fellows Collaborative Skills Training webinar on Friday, April 8 from 12:00 to 3:15 pm CT.
In the webinar, “The Financial Neutral’s Value,” Eva and legal and financial professionals, Kim Grady, Jeff Kostis, Theresa Beran Kulat, Brandi Ruffalo and Anne Schmidt, will evaluate a financial neutral’s role in collaborative divorce proceedings to share insight on topics including:
- Financial Neutral Roll Overview
- Attorney Views on the Financial Neutral
- Financial Neutral Activities
- Data Collection
- Income for Support Calculations
- Drafting Marital Balance Sheet
- Turning Words into Numbers
- Do I Have Enough to Live On?
- Retirement Asset Considerations
- Pension Valuations
- Specialty Roles (Business Valuations, Other Asset Valuation, Executive Compensation, Forensics, Complex Tax Issues)
Register for the event here.
As co-chair of CDI’s Training and Education committee and a firm believer of the collaborative process, Eva regularly coaches family law professionals on collaborative divorce best practices through various trainings.
She is an award-winning family law attorney dedicated to achieving the best possible results for her clients. Focusing on all aspects of family law, Eva provides clients with counsel they can trust when undergoing the processes of divorce, pre- and post-nuptial agreements, property division and child support matters.
CDI, an interdisciplinary network of divorce professionals, focuses on assisting families in Illinois through divorce utilizing the collaborative process as an alternative to litigated divorce.
The post Eva Matela Kogut to Share Financial Neutral’s Importance to Collaborative Divorce Teams in Upcoming CDI Training appeared first on Chicago Family Law Attorneys.